PhD Student at CWI in the Scientific Computing Group.
- 2019: M.Sc. in Mathematical Modeling and Computing from DTU
- 2016: B.Sc in Mathematics and Technology from DTU
- 2017 – 2018 Technical University of Munich
- 2015: University of Adelaide
- 2018: International Graduate Summer School on Frontiers of Applied and Computational Mathematics, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China.
- 2017: Experiencing China 2017, Tsinghua University, China.
- 2019: Research Assistant at DTU.
- 2016 – 2019: Student Assistant at Ørsted.
- Teaching Assistant
- 2018 and 2019: Scientific Computing for Differential Equations (02685).
- 2018: Advanced Engineering Mathematics 2 (01025).
- 2014 – 2016: Science communicator at Experimentarium.
- 2018: Institute of Natural Sciences, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China. Supervisor: Prof. Lei Zhang. On the topic of Variational Integrators and Liquid Crystals. Final report available below:
- Coursera specialization on deep learning offered by Deeplearning.ai and taught by Prof. Andrew Ng, containing five courses:
- Neural Networks and Deep Learning
- Improving Deep Neural Networks: Hyperparameter tuning, Regularization and Optimization
- Structuring Machine Learning Projects
- Convolutional Neural Networks
- Sequence Models
Hackethons and Case Competitions
- 2020: Healtcare Hackathon, organized by CarePay, CorrelAid, Pharm Access Foundation, and Red Cross.
- 2018: Inviso Case Competition in cooperation with Novo Nordisk A/S.
- 2017: Maersk Tankers Hackathon.
- Teaching Assistant of the Year 2018. Awarded by Polyteknisk Forening at DTU.
- 2013: Football coach and sports teacher at USA River primary school in Arusha, Tanzania, via Projects Abroads.